We Are Reelin’ in the Past 40 Years!
You are warmly invited…
Dear Maria, please join us for a weekend of laughter, friendship, and nostalgia as we celebrate our 40 years on September 19–21. Invited are alumni who started at St. Alphonsus School in 1962 and went to school there for however long, in addition to alumni guests.
Register and complete your bio
- Registration is required for the Monaghan Banquet Center event. Register by online bank payment or by mail payment by 11:59 p.m. EDT, Saturday, September 6, 2014 to guarantee your reservation and tickets.
- Complete your bio even if you aren’t attending. This will allow us to have your latest contact information, and (with your permission) share your bio with alumni.
Friday, September 19, 8 p.m.
The class of 1974 reunion kick-off begins at the Claddagh Irish Pub, 17800 Haggerty Rd., just north of 6 Mile, Livonia, in the College Park, just off I–275.
Saturday, September 20, 6 p.m.
Party and dance until midnight at the Monaghan Banquet Center (Knights of Columbus); 19801 Farmington Rd., Livonia, just south of 8 Mile Rd. Registration Banquet and cocktail hour is 6–7 p.m.; dinner buffet is 7–8 p.m. Dress code: elegant casual dress (no jeans). The Guest Service Team will welcome you to the Monaghan.
The cost of each ticket is $45. The Guest price is $40: Guests are defined as non-alumni friends of St. Alphonsus Schools. Please refer to the registration form link, for payment information.
Ticket price includes the following:
- Cocktails and Dinner Buffet
- Hors d'oeuvres: Cheese and gourmet crackers with assorted vegetables and dip
- Salad: Spinach Salad with strawberries and cranraisins with poppy seed dressing
- Entree (1 of 2): Baron of Beef (carver on site)
- Entree (2 of 2): Baked Chicken Siciliano
- Potato: Baked Sweet Potato
- Pasta: Lasagna Vegetarian
- Malibu Vegetables
- Rolls & Butter
- Dessert: French Cream Cheesecake with strawberry and caramel toppings
- Coffee, Tea, and Water
- Admission to reunion celebration Saturday Night
- Open Bar available all night
- Music / Slideshows / Videos / Dancing
- Trivia Question Game
- Classmates and friends and much, much more
Sunday, September 21, 11 a.m.
Join us as we remember those from our class who have passed away. Bishop Thomas J. Gumbleton celebrates our Memorial Mass at St. Alphonsus Church, 7455 Calhoun St., Dearborn.
Volunteers play a vital role in the success of our class reunion. Please let us know whether you can serve as Skype facilitator, slideshow facilitator, music compiler and arranger, part of the guest service team, or standby helper to master and mistress of ceremonies. E-mail email@example.com.
Connect with us
We invite you to follow us on Facebook via
See you there!
In 1732, Alphonsus Maria de Liguori set out to dedicate himself completely to the service of the poor and most abandoned. In the spirit of St. Alphonsus, we encourage the classmate who cannot afford to attend the September 20 banquet, to email or call Maria at 313.982.7645.
We’ve worked relentlessly to find all the classmates. Any request received will remain in strict confidence. If you would be willing to sponsor a classmate who cannot afford to attend, please let us know.
We trust you will understand that there will be no ticket sales at the door, and no admittance without a ticket.
Maria, St. Alphonsus 40th Reunion
P.S. This email invitation is presented to you in the interest of saving money on postage and printing.